Contact: Patrick Grosserode
Tuesday 6:00 - 7:15
- Practice begins the week of April 6th
- Recreational Practice time may change based on the number of entrants. Final practice schedule for Recreational will be released April 1st. Practice will always be on Tuesdays.
- All practices at Lincoln Christian School
*** 2020 LCTC Cross Country Update ***
We are ready to start our 2020 Cross Country Season! A few points of consideration as you contemplate our program
- As of today there are only 2 clubs in Nebraska who are participating in cross country. We do not have a meet schedule but we assume that we will run every Sunday in October and meets will alternate between Lincoln and Omaha. We do not have any times or dates set in stone.
- We will be able to get shirts for all of the athletes but uniforms are in short supply. We still have a good number from our track program but we may be racing in a mixture of jerseys.
- We are going to wait until August 31st to put out our official practice plan but assume the following: 1. we will wear masks and practice social distancing until we start our warm ups. 2. We will split warm ups into smaller groups 3. once we are done running we will put a face covering on for cool down stretching.
- EVERYTHING this year is fluid. Coach Patrick is going to do his best to let the kids participate but we need to be flexible. We don't have set schedules for meets or answers at this point. What we do know is that we will practice and the kids will be able to run in our group. We will do our best to make what we can out of this season.
Registration is now open. Please CLICK HERE to register.
Please CLICK HERE if you have questions about our program.
Here are some very frequently asked questions:
- Age groups are done by birth year and not on how old you are today. You age group willbe your age on December 31st.
- You do not have to participate in any meets. Everything is optional.
- Parents are allowed to run with their kids at practice
Please like us on Facebook @lctrackclub for the latest news.